Temperature Data Logging Systems
Our temperature data logging systems provide unmatched functionality, flexibility and value for any application. With USB, Ethernet and wireless connectivity options, Paragon Robotics systems efficiently meet a broad array of requirements from standalone temperature loggers to complex larger distributed sensor logging networks. Our systems provide industry-leading features while also seamlessly incorporating real time access and advanced data logging and Enterprise level software capabilities in the same system.
- Wireless, Ethernet and USB connectivity options
- High resolution display and audible alarms
- Built-in ambient temperature and humidity sensors
- Add measurements through expansion ports and DB modules
- Broad range of sensor modules available
- Software dashboards, charting analysis, data exports and reports
- Free cloud service for remote access and alarm notifications via email/ text
- Enterprise level software upgrade available for multi user system with administrative options, auditing features and custom reports
Our modular design approach allows each data logger to be customized around the application or capable of future expansion as temperature data logging requirements increase. Our flexible, scalable, and customizable solutions will efficiently meet your most demanding applications.
Wireless, Ethernet or USB connected temperature data loggers with display, alarms, and expansion ports for plug-in sensor modules offering a broad array of measurements.
The N series product family offers built-in temperature and humidity sensors and compatibility with external sensors such as temperature probes - RTDs, Thermistors and Thermocouples. Our modular design with expansion ports allows each unit to be customized around your specific application or capable of future expansion.
Our USB or Ethernet Temperature Data Loggers offer a local solution with direct downloads of measurement data. Data downloading is fast and simple with connection via Ethernet or USB. With 1 Gb of data storage and capability to store millions of sample points, the temperature data loggers can be left unattended for extended periods to log conditions.
A combined network ofEthernet and/ or wireless data logging devices can be distributed throughout a building or across campuses/ locations to provide real time multi point measurements and data collection through a single interface.
For temperature data logging in freezer, refrigeration, oven and furnace environments, Paragon offers wired and wireless sensor devices compatible with external temperature probes including all types of thermocouples, RTD’s or thermistors. With a rugged temperature probe placed in the harsh environment, our temperature data loggers are located safely outside the environment.
Temperature logging dashboards, charting and exporting
Quickly configure your USB, Ethernet or wireless temperature data loggers using an intuitive dashboard interface with DataRecorder or innovative LaunchPad software for custom displays. All software is browser-based and runs on any any type of device or operating system.
- Fast system setup and sensor configuration
- Custom dashboard display of sensor measurements
- Configure data logging parameters
- Data analysis with charting and exporting
- Precision calibration - NIST certifications available
- Alarm set points and text/ email notifications
- Free cloud service for remote access to sensor networks
- Enterprise level software upgrade available for multi-user system with administrative options, auditing features and custom reports
Our Software Store gives you access to free and paid applications that integrate with our hardware devices.
All data from your temperature data loggers is time synchronized to 30 microseconds, eliminating any post-processing. All logged data is stored as the true calibrated value, eliminating any need for post software calculations by the user.
Utilize the DataAnalyzer software widget for charting and analytics to review historical temperature logger data.