Paragon Robotics data logging and monitoring systems with sensor and control devices provide crucial data necessary for bench marking performance of building and facility energy use and management. Convenient energy auditing solutions that provide fast installation and long term ongoing building performance monitoring.
Expand monitoring system with addition of available wired and wireless controls to automate building systems including lighting, HVAC and production machines to reduce energy usage costs.
Our scalable energy monitoring and control systems provide cost effective solutions for small, large and/or multi-building facilities.
- Energy efficiency and savings
- HVAC monitoring & AC power usage
- Occupancy based control systems
- Employee and tenant comfort systems
- Air quality studies with CO2 and particulate
- Thermostatic system automation and controls
- Custom dashboard and analysis software
- SystemSimulator building modeling/ profiling software
Offering a complete line of wireless sensors for energy project requirements, our product line includes a wide range of measurements with wireless sensors.
Choose from a broad range of measurements including temperature, humidity, power, light, occupancy, moisture, pressure, air quality, CO2, particulate, flow as well as compatibility with any instrumentation or sensor output. Available wireless SC units and external sensors are cost effective and easy to install.
After initial setup and installation, the monitoring systems easily scales with additional sensors as your requirements expand. Systems are also compatible with any external sensors or existing instrumentation with VDC or mA outputs.
- Wireless Sensor and Control with Expansion Ports
- Ethernet Sensor and Control Device with Expansion Ports
- USB Data logger
- DB1 True Power Module
- DB31 Thermistor Module
- DB75 CO2 Module
- DB77 Differential Pressure Sensor
- DB50 Occcupancy Module
- DB14 Pulsecount Module
- DB18 External Jack Module
- CT Current Clamps for use with DB18
- Wattnode True Power Usage Meters for use with DB14
Our HaloCloud service can be used to have full remote access to your monitoring/ logging system and sensors from anywhere in the world with any mobile device or PC with an Internet connection.
Our cloud service also enables individual sensor alarm notifications via email and/or text messages.Upgrade to the Enterprise version of our software for advanced security, administrative privileges and auditing features for multi-user systems and environments.