Expand Paragon Robotics monitoring and logging systems with addition of wireless controls to automate building systems including HVAC, lighting, process and production systems to reduce energy usage costs, improve comfort, air quality and maintain product quality.
Utilize our control expansion modules (analog/ digital outputs, power supplies and contact relays) and occupancy sensor module on a base device to enable energy efficiency and savings for buildings. By incorporating our powerful control architecture and software, our wireless intelligent thermostats, controllers and sensor feedback provide flexible and customized controls for your facilities precise applications.
Our scalable building automation systems provide cost effective solutions for both small, large and/or multi-building facilities.
Offering a complete line of wireless sensors, relay controls and intelligent thermostats for building automation and monitoring project requirements, our product line includes a wide range of measurements with wired and wireless sensor devices and relay control mechanisms.
After initial setup and installation, the automation system easily scales with additional expansion modules, sensors and controls as your requirements expand.
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Device with Expansion Ports
- Wired Temperature and Humidity Device with Expansion Ports
- DB31 Thermistor Module
- DB32 Thermocouple Module
- DB50 Occcupancy Module
- DB13 Light Sensor
- DB18 External Jack Module
- External Sensors for use with SC18
- Current Clamps
- Relay Controllers
- Intelligent Thermostats
- Customized office schedule for optimal HVAC and occupancy comfort during office hours
- Special thermostat lock mode to lock and/or limit temperature adjustments on site at the thermostat
- Programmable schedules for shifts, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Expandable with additional remote sensors to optimize building energy efficiency
- Double encryption security keeps your data completely private.
- Remote sensor measurement data logging for history and auditing records
- Alarm notifications via email and text message of critical conditions
Our HaloCloud service can be used to have full access to your wireless building automation system and sensors from anywhere in the world. Remotely access sensor data and system configuration from any mobile device or PC with an Internet connection. Our cloud service also enables individual sensor alarm notifications via email and/or text messages.
Upgrade to our Enterprise software for increased security and accessibility in multi-user systems including administrative privileges and auditing features.