Expand Paragon Robotics’ monitoring and logging systems with the addition of wireless controls to automate building systems such as HVAC, lighting, or process and production systems to reduce energy usage costs, improve comfort and air quality, and maintain product quality.
Utilize our control expansion modules (analog and digital outputs, power supplies, and contact relays) occupancy sensor modules on a base device to enable energy efficiency and savings for buildings. By incorporating our powerful control architecture and software, our wireless intelligent thermostats, controllers and sensor feedback provide flexible and customized controls for your facilities precise applications.
Our scalable building automation systems provide cost-effective solutions for any size and/or multi-building facilities.
Offering a complete line of wireless sensors, relay controls, and intelligent thermostats for building automation and monitoring project requirements, our product line includes a wide range of measurements with wired and wireless sensor devices and relay control mechanisms.
After initial setup and installation, the automation system easily scales with additional expansion modules, sensors and controls as your requirements change.
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Device with Expansion Ports
- Wired Temperature and Humidity Device with Expansion Ports
- DB31 Thermistor Module
- DB32 Thermocouple Module
- DB50 Occcupancy Module
- DB13 Light Sensor
- DB18 External Jack Module
- External Sensors for use with SC18
- Current Clamps
- Relay Controllers
- Intelligent Thermostats
- Customized office schedule for optimal HVAC and occupancy comfort during office hours.
- Special thermostat lock mode to lock or limit temperature adjustments on-site at the thermostat.
- Programmable schedules for shifts, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Expandable with additional remote sensors to optimize building energy efficiency.
- Double encryption security keeps your data completely private.
- Remote sensor measurement data logging for history and auditing records.
- Alarm notifications via email and text message of critical conditions.
Our HaloCloud service can be used to have full remote access to your monitoring or logging system and sensors from anywhere in the world with any mobile device or PC with an Internet connection.Our cloud service also enables individual sensor alarm notifications via email and/or text messages.
Upgrade to the Enterprise version of our software for advanced security, administrative privileges, and auditing features for multi-user systems and environments.