Throughout our electronics contract manufacturing operations, procedures defined by ISO/ AS standards and cGMP are continually evaluated for improvement to insure our manufacturing customers are satisfied from contracting quoting to final deliveries. Starting with initial engagement and attention to quote details, communication with our customer is a core focus to keeping our customers well informed as projects progress through every manufacturing stage. Our quality system touches on all parts of the process - evaluation and auditing of suppliers and components, regular training of production technicians and operators, and quality systems are audited quarterly.
Every production build and circuit assembly goes through our ISO quality controlled procedures for SMT and/or through hole parts placement, inspections, testing, final QA and packaging/ shipping requirements.
To review our ISO and AS quality certification, please visit ISO/ AS Certifications web page.
Paragon Robotics is committed to a continuously evolving and improving quality system backed by proven QA procedures and best electronic manufacturing practices. Our entire team strives to go above and beyond our customer's expectations to meet deliver time and quality requirements to earn your trust as a valued manufacturing partner.
- ISO standards based Quality Management System
- Quality control procedures over procurement, suppliers, receiving, manufacturing, testing, inspection and shipments
- Internal quality program audits for continuous process improvement
- Supplier audits
- Components and parts verification process
- Communication from start to finish with partners through account manager
- Partner and project reviews before production and prior to final shipment
- Professional services for small, medium and large-scale businesses
- ISO-9001, AS-9100, IPC-A-610 G (Class II/III) and ROHS certified