Paragon Robotics, LLC provides monitoring, controls, and automation solutions for challenging customer applications.
Quality is important to our business because we place the highest value on our customers and their missions, as well as all other stakeholders in our daily business activities. We strive to constantly surprise our customers with the outstanding quality and cost-effectiveness of our products and services, while meeting all customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established an ISO Quality Management System which provides a framework for continuous measurement and improvement of our quality performance. The following policies and procedures are in place to support us in our quest for continuous improvement:
- Regular collection and review of customer feedback
- A strict corrective and preventative action procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of our entire supply chain
- Continuous training and development of employees
- Regular quality audits of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management review of audit results, and feedback from customers or other stakeholders
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
Management has ultimate responsibility for Quality, but we ensure all employees understand their responsibilities within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole company.