Temperature Monitoring and Logging Systems & Remote Sensors
Our temperature monitoring and logging systems provide unmatched functionality, flexibility and value for any application. With USB, Ethernet and wireless connectivity options, Paragon Robotics systems efficiently meet a broad array of requirements from standalone loggers to complex larger distributed sensor networks. Our systems provide industry-leading monitoring features while also seamlessly incorporating real time measurements and advanced data logging and enterprise level software capabilities in the same system.
- Wireless, Ethernet and USB connectivity options
- High resolution display and audible alarms
- Built-in ambient temperature and humidity sensors
- Add measurements through expansion ports and DB modules
- Broad range of sensor modules available
- Software dashboards, charting analysis, data exports and reports
- Free cloud service for remote access and alarm notifications via email/ text
- Enterprise level software upgrade available for multi user system with administrative options, auditing features and custom reports
Our modular design approach allows each unit to be customized around the application or capable of future expansion as temperature monitoring requirements increase. Our flexible, scalable, and customizable solutions will efficiently meet your most demanding applications.
Wireless and/or Ethernet connected monitoring devices with display, alarms, and expansion ports for plug-in sensor modules offering a broad array of measurements, monitoring and data logging capabilities.
The N series product family offers built-in temperature and humidity sensors and compatibility with external sensors such as temperature probes - RTDs, Thermistors and Thermocouples. Our modular design with expansion ports allows each unit to be customized around your specific application or capable of future expansion.
For temperature monitoring in freezer, refrigeration, oven and furnace environments, Paragon offers wireless sensors compatible with external temperature probes including all types of thermocouples, RTD’s or thermistors. With a temperature probe placed in the harsh environment, our wireless temperature transmitters are located safely outside the environment and able to communicate longer distances to the system gateway(s).
Depending upon your application and temperature ranges, an external temperature probe can be selected to meet your accuracy and construction material requirements.
In addition to a complete line of wireless temperature sensors, we offer a wide range of sensors/ expansion modules. The system is also compatible with any external sensors or existing instrumentation with VDC or mA outputs.
Our modular design approach allows customization around the application and capable of future expansion as monitoring requirements increase.
Customized dashboard interface, charting analysis and system modeling
Quickly setup and customize your Ethernet or wireless temperature monitoring system using an intuitive dashboard interface with DataRecorder or innovative LaunchPad software applications. All software is browser-based and runs on any any type of device or operating system.
- Fast system setup and sensor configuration
- Custom dashboard display of sensor measurements
- Configure sensor data logging
- Charting and exporting
- Precision calibration - NIST certifications available
- Alarm set points and text/ email notifications
- Free cloud service for remote access
- Enterprise level software upgrade available for multi-user system with administrative options, auditing features and custom reports
Our Software Store gives you access to free and paid applications that integrate with our hardware devices.