Paragon Robotics wireless logging and monitoring systems with remote wireless sensors provide crucial data necessary for bench marking performance of building and facility energy use and management. Convenient wireless energy auditing solutions that provide fast installation and long term ongoing building performance monitoring.
Expand monitoring system with addition of available wireless controls to automate building systems including lighting, HVAC and production machines to reduce energy usage costs.
Our scalable energy monitoring and control systems provide cost effective solutions for both small, large and/or multi-building facilities.
- Energy efficiency and savings
- HVAC monitoring & AC power usage
- Occupancy based control systems
- Employee and tenant comfort systems
- Air quality studies with CO2 and particulate
- Thermostatic system automation and controls
- Custom dashboard and analysis software
- SystemSimulator building modeling/ profiling software
Offering a complete line of wireless sensors for energy project requirements, our product line includes a wide range of measurements with wireless sensors.
Choose from a broad range of measurements including temperature, humidity, power, light, occupancy, moisture, pressure, air quality, CO2, particulate, flow as well as compatibility with any instrumentation or sensor output. Available wireless SC units and external sensors are cost effective and easy to install.
After initial setup and installation, the monitoring systems easily scales with additional sensors as your requirements expand. Systems are also compatible with any external sensors or existing instrumentation with VDC or mA outputs.
- SC12 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- SC11 Wireless Temperature Sensor
- SC31 Wireless Thermistor Probe Sensor
- SC75 Wireless Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- SC76 Wireless Differential Pressure (DP)
- SC50 Wireless Motion/ Occupancy
- SC18 Wireless External Jack Sensor
- CT Current Clamps for use with SC18
- Wattnode True Power Usage Meters for use with SC14
Our HaloCloud service can be used to have full access to your wireless energy auditing/ monitoring system and sensors from anywhere in the world. For systems with less then seven (7) wireless Model SC sensors, our cloud service is included free with system purchase. Remotely access sensor data and system configuration from any mobile device or PC with an Internet connection. Our cloud service also enables individual sensor alarm notifications via email and/or text messages.