Our team of engineers are available to provide complete system design and integration solutions for your application requirements. Electrical and network design, installation supervision and management, and other installation support can be provided on-site.
Customized hardware and software are available to meet our customers needs. Hardware solutions for new sensor products as well as external sensor integration can be developed by our engineering team.
System, hardware, and software training is available for all of Paragon's products. From system setup and configuration training to courses on customization of our powerful software products, our engineers are able to maximize our customers' use of our software products.
- 2019 Price Listings
- 2019 Product Brochure
- Halo/S Fundamentals Whitepaper
- Halo/S Integration Whitepaper
- Case Studies and White Papers
- System Overview & Out of the box
- System Configuration & SetupDevices Software
- DataRecorder Software Tutorial
- View of all individual sensor measurements and diagnostics - battery, wireless signal strength, logging and alarm indicators.
- Customize sensor names and allocate to custom groups for improved filtered display options.
- Convenient sensor search and arrange function.
- Full sensor grid or optional quick list view.
Setup logging quickly with our batch view programming feature for sensor systems with high measurement channel count. Configure hundreds of sensors for data logging in several minutes.
- Simple configuration of alarm setpoints and conditions with notifications by email and/or text message.
- Fast programming of multiple alarms and notifications for all individual sensors.
- Each individual model SC sensor checks for the alarm condition at a programmable check frequency on the hardware.
Calibrate sensors to standards with access to sensor algorithms and offsets.
NIST certified temperature sensor calibration available
Simple configuration of external sensors- VDC, mA, thermistors, RTDs, thermocouples, current clamps, flowmeters and other device outputs - to scientific units.
- Send any logged data over to DataAnalyzer for charting and annotations.
- Export custom timeframes or entire data to comma or tab delimited files for further analysis in spreadsheets.
- Backup sensor and system data to files for archives.