Our team of SMT operators and production technicians are trained thoroughly on all our modernized production, test and inspection equipment to maintain the highest ISO quality standards throughout each aspect of our contract manufacturing operations.
In testing and inspection, our technicians utilize high powered digital microscopes for individual visual inspections, digital multi-meters and oscilloscopes for diagnostics and NIST certified calibration devices when needed. Many of our customers provide functionality tests for their product builds. At times, Paragon engineers will develop production level functionality tests for sampling batches.
Paragon Robotics attention to build detail, inspection and testing services to maintain quality set us apart as reliable contract manufacturing partner and supplier.
- ISO trained Manufacture Engineering staff, SMT operators and production technicians
- Engineering and software developers available for testing procedures or fixtures
- Engineering microscopes: Ring light 2.25x / 5x magnification, Microscope 10x min magnification
- Digital Oscilloscopes and Fluke multi-meters for troubleshooting
- Visual inspections throughout build process
- Customer supplied functionality tests
- NIST certified calibration devices
- Temperature and humidity environmental test chambers
- ISO-9001, AS-9100, IPC-A-610 G (Class II/III) and ROHS certified