We are always looking for talented candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, technology-driven, emerging company. Even if we don't have any open positions that interest you, drop us your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently don't have any open positions, but please send us your résumé and we'll be sure to let you know when new positions open up.
Senior electrical controls engineer
We're looking for an electrical engineer with significant controls experience (HVAC/industrial/mfg). This position will be in charge of all electrical R&D projects, as well as helping to support trial projects with new projects.
- Develop both hardware and software products
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design
- Bench testing and validation of designs
- Oversee transition to production and support launch issues
- Supervise trial and field installations for next-gen products (up to 25% travel)
- BSEE or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in electrical and controls engineering
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with controls systems
- Sub-GHz wireless design and testing experience (FCC testing experience a plus)
- Experience supervising other engineers
- Develop client-side software using HTML5 (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Develop server-side scripts and packages using node.js
- Help manage development systems, such as revision control and other engineering tools
- BSCS or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in HTML and CSS GUI design