Temperature Monitoring and Logging Systems & Remote Sensors
Our temperature monitoring and logging systems provide unmatched functionality, flexibility, and value for any application. With USB, Ethernet, and wireless connectivity options, Paragon Robotics systems efficiently meet almost any requirements, from standalone loggers to complex larger distributed sensor networks. Our systems provide industry-leading monitoring features while also seamlessly incorporating real-time measurements, advanced data logging, and enterprise-level software capabilities in the same system.
- Wireless, Ethernet and USB connectivity options.
- High-resolution display and audible alarms.
- Built-in ambient temperature and humidity sensors.
- Add measurements through expansion ports and DB modules.
- Broad range of sensor modules available.
- Software dashboards, charting analysis, data exports, and reports.
- Free cloud service for remote access and alarm notifications via email or text.
- Enterprise-level software upgrade available for multi-user system with administrative options, auditing features, and custom reports.
Our modular design allows each unit to be customized around the application, and keeps open the possibility of future modification as your needs change and expand. Our flexible, scalable, and customizable solutions will efficiently meet even your most demanding applications.
Paragon's wireless and/or Ethernet-connected monitoring devices offer an extensive range of measurements, monitoring, and data logging capabilities, featuring a high-res display, alarms, and expansion ports for plug-in sensor modules.
The N-Series product family provides built-in temperature and humidity sensors, as well as compatibility with external sensors such as temperature probes like RTDs, thermistors and thermocouples. The expansion ports featured on our modular design allow each unit to be customized around your specific application while leaving open possibilities for future expansions.
For temperature monitoring in freezer, refrigeration, oven, or furnace environments, Paragon offers wireless sensors compatible with many external temperature probes, including all types of thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors. Our temperature probes are built to withstand even the most extreme environments, and our wireless temperature transmitters can communicate long distances to the system gateways from a safe area outside the environment.
Depending upon your needs and temperature ranges, Paragon offers a selection of external temperature probes to fit your accuracy and material requirements.
In addition to our line of wireless temperature sensors, we offer a sweeping selection of sensors/ expansion modules. The system is also compatible with any external sensors or existing instrumentation with VDC or mA outputs.
Our modular design allows you to customize the system to your needs, and keeps open possibilities for future expansion as your business requirements increase.
Customized dashboard interface, charting analysis and system modeling
Quickly setup and customize your Ethernet or wireless temperature monitoring system using an intuitive dashboard interface with DataRecorder or innovative LaunchPad software applications. All software is browser-based and runs on any any type of device or operating system.
- Fast system setup and sensor configuration
- Custom dashboard display of sensor measurements
- Configure sensor data logging
- Charting and exporting
- Precision calibration - NIST certifications available
- Alarm set points and text/ email notifications
- Free cloud service for remote access
- Enterprise level software upgrade available for multi-user system with administrative options, auditing features and custom reports
Our Software Store gives you access to free and paid applications that integrate with our hardware devices.