Our wireless programmable thermostat enables unprecedented energy efficiency for residential and commercial buildings. By incorporating our powerful control architecture, our wireless thermostat with remote sensors provide system flexibility and additional features, customizing your thermostat control for your home and/or facilities precise application.
- Wireless programmable energy efficiency and schedule settings.
- Expandable with remote sensors for a broad array of measurements.
- Additional wireless controls available for lighting, process, and system management.
- Flexible target temperature sensor, multiple room temperature averaging and blending, and humidity compensation calculations.
- Control thermostats and sensors remotely with Androids, iPhones and tablets.
- Data logging capability of thermostat and remote sensors measurements.
- SmartThermostat and DataRecorder software included.
With wireless connectivity to your thermostat and optional remote sensors or external sensors, you have full control from any smartphone or mobile device. Our remote control SmartThermostat and DataRecorder software applications will work with:
- Android smartphones
- PCs and laptops
- Browser-based devices with Wi-Fi, cellular or Ethernet connections to the internet or local network
Our browser-based SmartThermostat and DataRecorder software applications automatically adjust screen size to perfectly fit any device and run on any operating system. Use any popular browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Simple, straightforward navigation and thermostat programming tools enhance the user interface experience. View measurements from all system remote sensors quickly, and even graph logged thermostat and sensor data on any device.
Our wireless programmable thermostat and sensor system is accessible at any time with any device to make schedule changes, improve efficiency settings, and view HVAC operating modes. From the touch of your smartphone, remotely adjust heating or cooling comfort settings or fan operation at the office, warehouse, storage facility, or home.
Our intelligent wireless programmable thermostat is built on top of our Halo/S platform, meaning you can install any custom control setup you want. We include standard control options for typical home and office setups, utilizing cutting-edge energy savings techniques. Everything from humidity, lighting, power monitoring, water and gas flow meters to motion and occupancy sensors can be used with our wireless programmable thermostat to ensure your home, office, or building maximizes efficiency and occupancy comfort.
- Display "Feels like" temperature with humidity compensation and comfort settings for cooling and heating.
- Indicators for cooling, heating, and fan modes.
- Easy-to-use schedule programming sliders for weekdays and weekends.
- Custom schedule programs and efficiency settings such as office, vacation, summer, and winter.
- Updating quick view with date and remote sensor measurements.
- Fast access to DataRecorder dashboard for remote sensor logging and charting.
- Program alarm notifications via email and text message.
Simple configuration of temperature or any remote sensor alarm set points and conditions with notifications by email or text message. Fast programming of multiple alarms and notifications for all individual wireless temperature and system remote sensors. Each individual remote sensor checks for the alarm condition at a programmable check frequency on the hardware. Customize alarm notification messages, and store time stamped alarm annotations for auditing and/or reporting requirements.
Our intelligent wireless programmable thermostat includes many commercial features engineered for property owners, office complexes, warehouses, and storage facilities.
- Customized office schedule for optimal HVAC and occupancy comfort during office hours.
- Special thermostat lock mode to lock and/or limit temperature adjustments on-site at the thermostat.
- Programmable schedules for shifts, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Expandable with additional remote sensors to optimize building energy efficiency.
- Double encryption security keeps your data completely private.
- Remote sensor measurement data logging for history and auditing records.
- Alarm notifications via email and text message of critical conditions.
Our HaloCloud service can be used to have full access to your wireless temperature monitoring system anywhere in the world. For systems with less then seven (7) wireless Model SC sensors, our cloud service is included free with system purchase. Our unique double encryption security keeps your data completely private.
- Differential Pressure
- True Power usage
- Door position
- Light levels
In addition to a complete line of wireless temperature sensors, our product line includes a wide range of additional wireless sensors, which can expand the wireless temperature monitoring system. The system is also compatible with any external sensors or existing instrumentation with VDC or mA outputs.