Our wireless remote-control thermostats allow you to use any smartphone, tablet, mobile device, or PC to interact with your thermostats remotely from anywhere in the world. Unlike other wireless thermostat systems, our powerful Halo/S architecture gives you the power and privacy to communicate directly with your system without any cloud-based server controlling your system. If you are local, your system will seamlessly use your local network for direct access. If you're away, you can use our encrypted cloud service to remotely access your system with completely private access, with absolutely no data sharing with our servers. Our cloud service is free of charge for intelligent thermostat systems with less than seven (7) sensor devices.
In addition to remote connectivity, our SmartThermostat software allows dashboard display flexibility and controls programming, letting you customize your thermostat display and controls for your application. A large list of control software options are available, ranging from energy efficient programmable schedule options, to advanced humidity and motion-sensor assisted programs.
- Remotely control thermostats with Androids, iPhones and tablets from anywhere.
- Wireless programmable energy efficiency and schedule settings.
- Flexible target temperature sensor, multi-room temperature averaging and blending, and humidity compensation calculations.
- Data logging capability for thermostats and any system sensor or measurement.
- SmartThermostat and DataRecorder software included.
- Display "Feels like" temperature with humidity compensation and comfort settings for cooling and heating.
- Indicators for cooling, heating, and fan modes.
- Easy-to-use schedule programming sliders for weekdays and weekends.
- Schedule custom programs and efficiency settings like office, vacation, summer, or winter.
- Updating quick view with date and remote sensor measurements.
- Fast access to DataRecorder dashboard for remote sensor logging and charting.
- Program alarm notifications via email and text message.
Our remote control thermostats are built on top of our Halo/S platform, meaning you can install any custom control setup you want. We include standard control options for typical home and office setups, utilizing cutting-edge energy savings techniques. Everything from humidity, lighting, power monitoring, and water/gas flow meters, to motion and occupancy sensors can be used with our wireless remote control thermostats to ensure your building maximizes efficiency and occupancy comfort.
With wireless connectivity to your remote thermostats and optional sensors or external sensors, you have full control from any smartphone or mobile device. Our remote control SmartThermostat and DataRecorder software applications will work with:
- Android smartphones
- PCs and laptops
- Browser-based devices with Wi-Fi, cellular or Ethernet connections to the internet or local network.
Our browser based SmartThermostat and DataRecorder software applications automatically adjust screen size to perfectly fit any type of device, and run on any operating system. Use any popular browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari. Simple, straightforward navigation and thermostat programming tools enhance the user interface experience. View measurements from all system remote sensors quickly, and even graph logged thermostat and sensor data on any device.
Our remote-controlled thermostat and sensor system is accessible at any time with any device to make schedule changes, improve efficiency settings, and view HVAC operating modes. From the touch of your smartphone, remotely adjust heating or cooling comfort settings, or fan operation at the office, warehouse, storage facility, or home.
Our wireless remote thermostat includes many commercial features engineered for property owners, office complexes, warehousesl and storage facilities.
- Customized office schedule for optimal HVAC and occupancy comfort during office hours.
- Special thermostat lock mode to lock or limit temperature adjustments on site at the thermostat.
- Programmable schedules for shifts, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Expandable with additional remote sensors to optimize building energy efficiency.
- Double encryption security keeps your data completely private.
- Remote sensor measurement data logging for history and auditing records.
- Alarm notifications via email and text message of critical conditions.
Simple configuration of temperature or any remote sensor alarm set points and conditions with notifications by email and text message. Fast programming of multiple alarms and notifications for all individual wireless temperature and system remote sensors. Each individual remote sensor checks for the alarm condition at a programmable check frequency on the hardware. Customize alarm notification messages and store time stamped alarm annotations for auditing and reporting requirements.
Our HaloCloud service can be used to have full access to your wireless temperature monitoring system anywhere in the world. For systems with less then seven (7) wireless Model SC sensors, our cloud service is included free with system purchase. Our unique double encryption security keeps your data completely private.
- Differential Pressure
- True Power usage
- Door position
- Light levels
In addition to a complete line of wireless temperature sensors, our product line includes a wide range of additional wireless sensors, which can expand the wireless temperature monitoring system. The system is also compatible with any external sensors or existing instrumentation with VDC or mA outputs.